Kennel Kitchen‚¬Å¡¬€¦¡¬€š¬¦¡¬¢‚¬Å¡¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬€¦¡¬¦¡ is made with 100% natural deboned lamb. Tasty, gravy covered Lamb chunks‚¬Å¡¬€¦¡¬€š¬¦¡¬¢‚¬Å¡¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬€¦¡¬¦¡made with the perfect balance of protein to fat ration to maintain lean and strong bodies.
- Suitable for all ages, breeds, and sizes. Puppy and Adult.
- The recipe made with Regionally sourced premium quality deboned lamb.
- Preservative Free
- Free from Artificial Flavours and colours
- High in natural omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
Lamb, Chicken, Water, Soya Protein Isolate, Emulsifier, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous, Selenium as Sodium Selenite, Zinc as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Manganese as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate.
- Adult: 3 Pouches a day for 5 Kg of Adult Dog daily.
- Weaning to 4 months: 2 to 4 pouches per 2.5 Kg of Body Weight daily.
- 4 Months to Adult: 1 to 3 pouches per 2.5 Kg of Body Weight daily.
- Mix it with home food or kibble.
- Simply open the pouch, top up the existing food. Mix it and Serve
- Kennel kitchen Lamb chunks in gravy are intended for supplemental feeding only.
- Kennel kitchen Chicken chunks in gravy may be fed daily along with a complete and balanced diet.
- We suggest feeding up to 3 pouches a day for an average-size dog. Be sure to
- Have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Individual dogs requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level.
- Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Crude Protein = 8%, Crude Fat = 6%, Crude Fibre = 0.5%, Moisture = 82%