Arden Grange Kitten food has large portions of fresh chicken that provides an easily digestible source of protein. This cat food also contains Krill – besides being a rich in protein, it has an excellent amino acid profile. Taurine, a feline essential, is great for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system while essential fatty acids promote a well-nourished coat and skin. Its natural fibre content aids in reducing those fur balls that your pet struggles with.
- Generous helpings of fresh chicken provide a highly digestible source of protein and a delicious meal for even the fussiest eater.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense – smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Ethically produced – human grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients
Ingredients: Fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken meat meal (25%), pea starch, chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, salmon oil, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 31%, Fat Content 19%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.2%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorous 0.8%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 2.9%.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 28,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 200 IU.
Trace Elements: Iron sulphate monohydrate 256 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 222 mg, zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 266mg, copper sulphate pentahydrate 40 mg, copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 50 mg, manganese sulphate monohydrate 93 mg, calcium iodate 2.3 mg, selenised yeast inactivated 70 mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts)
HUFT Tip: You could soften your pet’s food by soaking it in water 10 minutes before the meal. Kittens often find it easier to eat this soft food.
Please note, age, activity level, temperament, digestion and rate of metabolism may influence the amount of food required. Divide into 2 meals per day or allow your cat to feed freely throughout the day. May be fed dry or with warm water added. If warm water is added, free feeding should not apply. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available
|Weight Kgs.||Grams / Day|
|1 – 2||28 – 45|
|2 – 3||45 – 59|
|3 – 4||59 – 72|
|4 – 5||72 – 83|
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet